Industrial Automation is the general term for the hardware, software, and communication networks that provide control of a process or system with minimal human assistance. An automation system typically consists of a Distributed Control System (DCS), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Remote Telemetry Units (RTUs), and Internet of Things (IOT) devices that provide monitoring, discrete control (on/off), analogue control (variable values), sequential control, state control, robotics, or advance controls (such as Artificial Intelligence, Expert Systems, or Machine Learning).
Goto Electrical provides automation consultancy, design, and delivery for to ensure a reliable, robust, and resilient automation systems for our clients. These systems include PLC systems, industrial networking (Ethernet, ModbusTCP, Profinet, Profibus DP, Profibus PA), remote I/O systems, smart motor protection relays, and variable speed drives.
Our Automation services include:
- Automation Auditing
- Automation Strategy Development
- Automation system specification and design
- Automation system design and construction
Recent automation projects for Goto Electrical include:
- Offshore Processing Centre HV SCADA (design and construct)
- Meat processing Production Line Upgrade (design and construct)
- Food manufacturing Refrigeration Upgrades (design and construct)
- Mineral Processing Prototype Plant (design and construct)
- Air Force Base Crash Alarm System (design and construct)
- Air Force Base Control Systems (design and construct)
If you would like more information on how we design and deliver Automation projects, then please contact us using the form below.