Safety of Machinery is the area of risk management and functional safety related to the safety guarding, instrumentation, and control of machinery. The Safety of Machinery processes for risk identification and reduction are guided by Government Codes of Practice and standards (AS4024 series, AS60204.1).
Goto Electrical provides Safety of Machinery consultancy, design, and delivery to provide reliable, robust, and resilient Safety of Machinery systems for our clients. Our principal engineer David Holman holds a Functional Safety Engineer certification from TUV Rheinland and has over 15 years’ experience with Safety of Machinery and Safety PLCs.
Our Safety of Machinery services include:
- Safety of Machinery Consulting
- Safety of Machinery Auditing
- Safety of Machinery Verification
- Safety of Machinery Validation
- Safety PLC Systems
Recent Safety of Machinery projects for Goto Electrical include:
- Food manufacturing Refrigeration Upgrades (design and construct)
- Gas Filling Machine Safety (consultancy)
- Sugar Processing Machine Safety (consultancy)
- Meat Processing Machine Safety Upgrades (design and construct, and consultancy)
- Diesel Generator Compliance (consultancy)
If you would like more information on how we design and deliver Safety of Machinery systems, then please contact us using the form below.