Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) is the general term for the hardware, software, and communication networks that provide the management and operation solution for a process control system. A SCADA system typically consists of SCADA servers, operator and manager SCADA clients, the communications network to connect the SCADA clients to the SCADA servers, and the communications network to connect the SCADA servers to the RTUs, PLCs, and other devices controlling and monitoring the process.
Goto Electrical provides SCADA consultancy, design, and delivery for to ensure a reliable, robust, and resilient SCADA systems for our clients. These systems include LAN based systems for factories and processing plants, or WAN based systems (private radio or telecommunication networks) for pipeline, utility or large mining or manufacturing sites.
Our SCADA services include:
- SCADA GAP analysis
- SCADA auditing
- SCADA strategy development
- SCADA system specification and design
- SCADA system design and construction
Recent SCADA projects for Goto Electrical include:
- Offshore Processing Centre HV SCADA (design and construct contract)
- Saudi Arabian Mining Company DCS project management (specialist sub-consultant)
- Regional Council SCADA GAP Audit and Strategy
- Regional Council SCADA Strategy and Design
- Airline Catering SCADA and RFID (specialist sub-consultant)
If you would like more information on how we design and deliver SCADA projects, then please contact us using the form below.