David’s experience includes over 24 years of successful project delivery in the water and waste-water, mining, product handling, oil and gas, and
manufacturing industries in Australia and Pacific Islands. During this time, he has worked in system integration, electrical contractors, and engineering consultancy businesses.
David’s technical expertise, problem solving ability, risk management, practical experience, and people skills have assisted with the successful delivery of projects across a broad range of industry customers.
David has had extensive experience in automation systems including Siemens S5, S7, and PCS7, Schneider Quantum, Rockwell ControlLogix, and Honeywell and SCADA experience with Siemens WinCC, CitectSCADA, ClearSCADA, and Honeywell Experion.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics) Queensland University of Technology (1994)
- Bachelor of Information Technology Queensland University of Technology (1994)
- Certified Practicing Engineer – Electrical and ITEE
- Registered Professional Engineer Queensland – Electrical and ITEE
- Certified Hazardous Area Classification and Design
- Functional Safety Engineer (Machinery) TÜV Rheinland
David key expertise is in the following areas:
- Electrical and Control System Design and Delivery
- Safety of machinery
- Hazardous area design and classification
- Wide area SCADA strategy
- SCADA and automation design and delivery
- Industrial communications
- Siemens SCADA, Automation, and Drives
- Investigations, audits, and inspections
- Project management
- Quality assurance